Real casinos provide blackjack players with different sets of rules plus different bonuses. Can on-line casinos compete with real casinos in respect of game variety? Normally, every on-line casino has blackjack with its sets of rules. For example, casinos with Microgaming and Cryptologic software offer players up to eight different variations of rules. However, some on-line casinos offer various special games based on blackjack rules. You will find interesting to familiarize and try these games, moreover the advantages of casinos compared to them are very weak Fun88
Double exposure blackjack
Double exposure blackjack is available in Microgaming and RTG software on-line casinos. In this kind of blackjack both cards of a dealer are dealt face up to compensate this advantage of the player, the dealer wins all ties except for blackjack. The rest of the game based on the rules of blackjack, and variations may exist in respect of the number of splits, combinations allowed to double, etc. The advantage of casinos with the standard rules of this game is about 0.7% Fun88
1. Pontoon ( the same as blackjack);
2. Five cards combination (five cards without bust);
3. Combination of cards comprising not more than 21 points, the closer to 21 the better
4. Bust (more than 21 points);
The dealer deals two cards face up to the player and two cards to himself face down with pontoon check. The game of the dealer is the same as his game in Black Jack: he should take up to 17 and remain on 5 cards or over 16 (except for soft 17).
The player has more opportunities: splits are left enabling to one re-split. An opportunities arises for doubling with any quantity of cards, at the same time, the player can continue to buy even after doubling. In contrast to blackjack the player should buy a card (double) while having not less than 15 points. As in blackjack after taking cards the player and dealer compare hands. If the player has extra cards, he loses the game automatically. Pontoon or Five cards combination in case of gain is paid 2:1, other winning combinations are paid 1:1. In case of a tie the dealer wins. There is no insurance or by-bets.
Caribbean 21 is so far available only in RTG software on-line casinos. The is played with one pack of cards, in contrast to blackjack:
1. Ace is always one point;
2. The combination of an ace and two 10 points cards is called Caribbean 21 and is paid 3:2 to the player for the primary bet (but not for the double bets);
3. The player can double on any cards as many times as he wants after doubling it is possible to buy several times;
4. The player can split any two cards;
5. The player can give in at any time at the same time losing the half of available bets;
6. The dealer wins all ties;
7. Initially the dealer deals himself only one card face up;
8. If the dealer has an open ace, the player can have Caribbean 21 insurance, the insurance is paid 9:1
With the game based on optimal strategy advantage of on-line casinos is not more than 0.2%.